Before the end of this year it is planned to deliver 4 boats of this project to the State Customer – RF Navy.
The boat is intended to perform the following operations at day-time and at night:
- the transportation of group of at least 20 persons providing the highest possible embarkation and debarkation;
- duties in assigned areas;
- intercept and arrest of small targets;
- rescue of people in areas of duty.
- Navigation area – coastal areas, straits, estuaries standing off a place of shelter within 100 miles.
The main dimensions:
- Length max, m ab. 17
- Width max, m ab. 4,0
- Fixed height, m ab. 3,5
- Depth, m ab. 0,9
- Crew 2 persons
- Special staff 22 persons
- Speed about 50 knots
- Total power 2000 h.p.
- Armored protection - Armored panels of "5" and "5?" classes of bullet proof capacity Windows having 39 mm bullet proof glass
Military equipment Remote-operated complex with gyrostabilizer optical-electronic module
- Caliber - 14,5 m;
- Range of target detection - 3000 m
- Rifle range - 2000 m
- 2 off machine rifle of model 6P41 “Pecheneg” having 7.62 mm caliber on bracket mount.