September 4, 2014 - It is built on order of the Russian Federation Ministry of Defense for the Baltic Fleet. In the current year the vessel is going to be delivered to the state customer.
- Bunkerage of the vessels with different types of fuel
- Collection of oily content, sewage, bilge waters from vessels and floating objects
- Collection of dry garbage and food waste from vessels
- Buoys transportation and placement
- Beaconage floating devices maintenance
- Oil spill removal
- Transportation of cargoes
- Technical information
- Length max 49,9 m
- Width max 14,0 m
- Draught ab. 5,0 m
- Speed ab. 10,0 knots
- Classification Ice3 R2 Aut1 Oil Tanker (>60° C) ESP by Russian Maritime Register of shipping.
- Propulsion complex Z-drive US 155, Rolls-Royce, FPP without nozzles
- Power 2?970 kW at 1800 r/min, Caterpillar ?32
- Bow thruster Tunnel type, TAC 75, ABS, providing the power of
- 75 kW
- bow anchor-mooring electric windlass of Adria Winch, providing the driving power of 12,5 kW;
- aft mooring capstan NS 904-002 of Adria Winch, providing the pull 50 kN;
- deck crane PK 50002M, Palfinger, with lifting capacity of 2.5 t at the boom of 13,8 m.
- Fuel, oily waters collecting and discharge system by means of stationary submerged pumps;
- Cargo heating system by means of horizontal steam heaters autonomic for each tank;
- Cargo tanks offtake system;
- Cargo tanks washing system by means of stationary washing machines;
- Water-foam fire-fighting system with two fire monitors.