The Global Submarine Market 2014-2024 Report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Global submarine market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the submarine market during 2014-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for submarines. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
The global submarine market is expected to experience a CAGR growth of 5.19% during 2014-2024.
North America and Asia Pacific regions are expected to be the largest submarine markets, with a cumulative market share of more than 62%.
The SSN segment is expected to dominate the submarine market, with a share of 41.1%.
Need to replace obsolete submarines and robust procurement plans in Asia due to increase in maritime security threats, is expected to channel more funds towards the sector.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Global Submarine market Size and Drivers
- SWOT Analysis of the Submarine Market
- Country Analysis - Submarine Market
- Major Submarine Programs
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Admiralty Shipyards
- ASC Pty Ltd (ASC)
- BAE Systems
- Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME)
- General Dynamics Electric Boat Corp.
- Golcuk Naval Shipyard (GNSY)
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Kockums AB
- Kawasaki Shipbuilding Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Mazagon Docks
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI)
- Navantia S.A
- PO Sevmash
- ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems AG