DSEI worked closely with various nations in providing a variety of warships and research vessels to be available to visit at the show. On specially conducted tours key industry representatives were able to see the latest developments in naval ship design and equipment in its natural environment, demonstrated by experienced ship's users and maintainers.
2015 welcomes more visiting warships than ever before at DSEI, showcasing a greater range of capabilities. The dock provides a valuable platform for demonstrations of new systems and equipment from the innovative maritime sector.
Confirmed ships attending DSEI are:
• Royal Navy Type 23 Frigate HMS Iron Duke
• Royal Navy River Class HMS Tyne
• Royal Navy Hunter Class MCMV HMS Hurworth
• Royal Canadian Navy Halifax Class HMCS Winnipeg
• Belgian Navy Costal Patrol Vessel BNS Castor
• German Navy K130 Class Corvette FGS Ludwigshaffen Am Main
• Indian Navy Talwar Class INS Trikand
• Sea Owl Naval Training Ship VN Partisan