November 16, 2015 - In the near future will begin to work on the acceptance of the State Commission tug. After passing the state tests tug will transfer to the customer and put into operation in the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Federation.
The vessel is designed for towing and special operations in areas corresponding to the navigation area R2 (swimming in the sea areas with the distance from a place of refuge not more than 100 miles).
- Length overall 28.8 m
- Breadth 9.5 m
- Draft 4.3 m
- Speed OK. 12 knots
- Traction force on gake 47 tons
- Character Class KM Arc4 R2 Aut1 FF3 WS Tug classification RS
- Propulsion systems RMC US 205/3625 FP company Rolls-Royce, FPP in the head
- Power 2h1500 kW, 1600 r / min, Cat 3512B
- Deck equipment:
- bow anchor, towing, mooring winch with a pulling force Fluidmecanica 10 m., and the holding force on the brake 1383 kN;
- towing hook 47 tonnes SWL with quick returns.
- In tow is also mounted crane - manipulator type HM 6/3 S, Fluidmecanica, load capacity 910 kg Reach 6 m.
For fire fighting vessel is equipped with fire-extinguishing system of external production company FFS (capacity 800 m3 / h, 2 water and foam monitor system water curtains).
03160 has a body length of about 17 m, width - 4 m, speed - 50 knots. The design of the interior of the boat allows the transfer of troops to the sea of ??up to 20 people. Depending on the task, it can be the marines, troops, rescue workers. The on-board weapons "Raptor" includes: a universal remote-controlled combat module 14.5mm and two 7.62 mm machine gun at swivel units.