July 16, 2016 - State tests tugboat "SB-121" successfully completed. The vessel is delivered to the place of deployment - Lomonosov. In the near future the tug will be transferred to the State and the Customer entered into the Baltic Fleet of the Russian Federation.
The tug is designed to do the following:
· perform rescue operations and objectives of the search and rescue support;
· participation in rescue operations, the provision of assistance to ships in distress, search, rescue, evacuation and accommodation of people, providing them with medical care;
· fulfillment marine towage of vessels, floating objects and structures in the ice and water;
· extinguishing fires on floating and onshore, extinguish the burning fuel on the water;
· logistics performance underwater engineering works;
· warping of vessels in distress.
The main technical parameters:
Length overall 48 m
Breadth 13.9 m
Draft 5,7 m
Speed 14 knots
Thrust 55 tons
Displacement 1685 t
Power 2h2666 kW