November 1, 2016 - The Naval Supply Systems Command Fleet Logistics Center in Norfolk, Virginia seeks a contractor who can provide one-stop training and sustainment services for autonomous static line and military free fall parachute insertion capabilities. The agency released on October 31, 2016 sources sought for written information and announced its intent to ultimately release a full solicitation.
The anticipated NAICS Code for this requirement is 532411- Commercial Air, Rail and Water Transportation Equipment Rental and Leasing, and the Size Standard is $32.5 million.
Reponses to the Sources Sought notice must reference N00189-17-R-0009 and include the following information:
- · Company name, address, point of contact name, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address
- · CAGE Code
- · The GSA contract number, if the services can be solicited from a GSA schedule
- · The contract number, if the services can be solicited from SeaPort
- · Size of business, and any set asides for which it qualifies (e.g., Large Business, Small Business, Small Disadvantage, 8(a), HUBZone, Woman-owned, and/or Service Disabled Veteran-owned)
- · An estimated Rough Order of Magnitude
- · Capability statement displaying ability to provide the services
- · Past performance, which is limited to relevant past performance on the same/similar work within the last 5 years; contract numbers; dollar value; and period of
- · Teaming and/or subcontracting arrangements, if applicable, and previous experience in teaming
- · Supporting documentation, if any
Responses are due by no later than November 8, 2016 at 9 a.m., and must be emailed to Contract Specialist Addison Page at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive the contract, contractors must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) database, and have as part of the Registration all current Representations and Certifications. Contractors also must be registered with FEMA.
US Federal Contractor Registration, the world's largest third-party government registration firm, completes the required Registrations on behalf of its clients. It also makes available information about opportunities like this, as well as training on how to locate, research, and respond to opportunities.